The Writer

My photo
Iceland
Had fun alliterating my way through the alphabet, twice. Aspirations to become a writer one day, poems will suffice for the moment.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Performance. A-Z Challenge Day 16.

performance |pərˈfôrməns|
the action or process of carrying out or accomplishing an action, task or function.

my Pole-fitness heroine.

Peculiarly precious,
pleasantly prominent.
Proceeding past predictions.
Phenomenally phantasmagorically
pushing powerfully,
prizing perfection.

-Miss Bates.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Preferably peaking prime perfection!

      Delete

  2. Phantasmagorically isn't the sort of word we'll use often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was Ida's idea, and she can have every credit for that!

      Delete
  3. I love the way this sounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very cool! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvia.
      I'll go an read your blog!
      Thank you for commenting and reading!

      Delete




Feel inclined to indulge in words that intrigue.